Cacao Vitality Superfood Powder
Cacao Vitality Superfood Powder
Vegan | Plant Based | Artificial Free | All Natural Caffeine
Plant based superfoods for focus, clarity & energy boost!
Looking for a daily, all natural energy boost?! Try our organic, USDA & Kosher certified Cacao Powder, Cacao Vitality. Our Cacao is a nutrient dense superfood, made from South American cacao beans. Kosher certified and sourced from Ecuador. Naturally sugar free, high in antioxidants and contains all natural caffeine.
• Add 1 Teaspoon daily, to coffee, smoothies, or plant milk, use daily to get the most benefit. Teaspoon provided in each bag.
KOSHER CERTIFIED CACAO - A HOST OF HEALTH BENEFITS
Raw (or minimally-processed) cacao beans are nutrient dense superfoods Here’s a quick rundown of some of their awesome health benefits:
- Antioxidant effects. Cacao beans are absolutely packed with phenolic phytochemicals and flavonoids, which protect your cells against damage from free radicals. Oxidative damage can result in premature aging and many of the modern health conditions today.
- Boosts your mood and cognitive performance. Epicatechin, the main flavonoid in cacao, improves various aspects of cognition, preserve cognitive abilities during aging, and even puts you in a better mood.
- Lowers blood pressure. Recent studies found that flavanols lowers blood pressure and increase blood vessel flexibility.
- Protects your heart. Researchers found that flavanols and procyanidins from cacao increased antioxidant capacity in the blood plasma and reduced platelet reactivity, resulting in a healthier heart.
- Regulates insulin levels. Epicatechin, a flavanol in cacao, activates key proteins and help regulate glucose production, even among diabetics.
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC MACA
A Peruvian super-root, nutrient dense, plant based superfood high in essential amino acids, fiber and potassium.
- Helps the body manage stress. Maca is an adaptogenic herb, and something all adaptogens have in common is that they can help the body manage environmental stress. This cruciferous root vegetable, with effects similar to Reishi, Ashwagandha and holy basil. It has been called a ‘Peruvian Ginseng’.
- May Help With Depression & Libido. Maca contains flavonoids, which are thought to improve mood and reduce anxiety. It has been proven to be effective in balancing hormones, as well as increasing libido, and fertility in both men and women. It is said to have aphrodisiac properties.
LIONS MANE MUSHROOM
Protects against dementia and repairs nerve damage, with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Could Protect Against Dementia. The brain’s ability to grow and form new connections typically declines with age, which may explain why mental functioning gets worse in many older adults. Studies have found that lion’s mane mushrooms contain two special compounds that can stimulate the growth of brain cells: hericenones and erinacines.
- Helps Relieve Mild Symptoms of Depression and Anxiety. While there are many causes of anxiety and depression, chronic inflammation could be a major contributing factor. Lions Mane has anti-inflammatory effects that can also help regenerate brain cells and improve the functioning of the hippocampus, a region of the brain responsible for processing memories and emotional responses.
Repair Nerve Damage & Regeneration of Nerves.Some research suggests that extracts of lion's mane mushrooms may encourage nerve cells to grow and repair more quickly. One study
showed that rats with nerve damage receiving a
daily extract of lion's mane mushrooms had
quicker nerve regeneration than control animals.
Enhances the immune system, reduces stress, improves sleeps while also lessening fatigue.
- Boost the Immune System. Research in cancer patients has shown that some of the molecules found in the mushroom can increase the activity of a type of white blood cell called natural killer cells. Reishi positively impacts white blood cells and immune function.
Anti-Cancer Properties. Many people consume this fungus due to its potential cancer-fighting properties. In fact, one study of over 4,000 breast cancer survivors found that around 59% consumed reishi mushroom. Additionally, several test-tube studies have shown that it can lead to the death of cancer cells.
- Heart Health. Has shown to improve high blood pressure and reduce high cholesterol.
Fights Depression & Anxiety. This adaptogen is popular to fight against depression, stress and anxiety. It is popular among the top adaptogenic herbs such as Ashwagandha and Holy Basil.
We added a dash of cinnamon in each bag for flavor and added health benefits
- High In Antioxidants. Helps fight free radicals in the body. Cinnamon not only brings more antioxidants, it also boosts the ones we already have.
- Anti-Infammatory. Thanks to antioxidant power, cinnamon is pretty good at reducing inflammation, and we know high inflammation levels can lead to the onset of chronic diseases.
- Anti-Viral. Theoretically Cinnamon can be effective on viruses due to anti-obstructive effect. Evidences exert antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant functions of Cinnamon.
- Overall, Cinnamon has anti-viral, anti-fungal, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties.