Blue Lotus Multi-Use Topical Oil
Skinni Bean Blue Lotus Flower Multi-Use Topical Oil is for body, face, hair and nails. Formulated with refined Blue Lotus Flower, Rose Rugosa oil, Jojoba Oil and Evening Primrose in a 30ml bottle. An actual Blue Lotus Flower is inside each bottle!
Our topical oil is made with pure flower oils, undiluted, and all natural making it safe and gentle, for all skin types. Leaves a delicately floral scent great for all day freshness!
7 Benefits of Blue Lotus Flower Topical Oil:
- All Natural
How to Apply:
- FACE: Apply desired amount into palm, and gently massage into face, under eye area, and neck in circular motion. Use with our Skinni Bean Jade Face Rollers for a luxury experience!
- BODY: Apply generously to arms, chest, stomach, legs, and feet. Anywhere you need moisture!
- SCALP: Apply directly to scalp to moisturize dry, flaky skin and prevent dandruff.
- NAILS: Apply directing to cuticle to promote nail health and growth.
Benefits of each individual topical oil:
- Blue Lotus Flower: A natural moisturizer to help improve the look and feel of dry, rough or flaky skin. Further, this ingredient is suitable for nearly all skin types, as it can also help to balance the skin's oil content, which may help to combat acne blemishes.
- Rosa Rugosa Flower: Hydrates dry skin, clear acne, reduce signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
- Jojoba Oil: Deeply hydrating, long-lasting moisture, without oily residue, full of nutrients like Vitamin E & B which contains antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin. This is organic, cold-pressed Jojoba Oil which has the highest level of antioxidants and nutrients. In dermatological tests, it was shown that Jojoba Oil increases the skin's suppleness and the effect was still present as time passed. Tests also showed continued use of Jojoba Oil resulted in reducing superficial facial lines. Even soothes sunburns, anti-inflammatory to tame chaffing, chapping and reduces redness caused by eczema and rosacea. Jojoba Oil naturally deters microbes, helping to prevent the growth of bacteria on skin. This property makes it useful for those with acne, and also provides an added wound-healing benefit. Bonus: Jojoba Oil acts as a natural preservative.
- Evening Primrose: Not only does evening primrose oil moisturize and soothe, it can enhance the texture and elasticity of skin, addressing dryness, irritation, roughness and wrinkles. Applying Daily Prep Protecting Facial Oil, on a daily basis can result in a clear and healthy complexion.