Pumpkin Spice Skinni Latte With Skinni Bean Keto Brew
Pumpkin Spice Skinni Latte
Your Fall favorite is now under 50 calories & can be easily made under ☝️ minute!! 👏 🤩
Can you believe that most pumpkin spice latte’s you order are at least 300 calories!! Look at some quick google search results I got for calorie content!
THIS IS CRAZY!!! So many calories just to enjoy a seasonal favorite! That’s insane! (Can’t imagine how many of those calories are from huge amounts of sugar and salt too! EEEKKK!)
Skinni Bean Keto Brew is only 23 calories per serving, with 0 sugar!! We recommend low calorie creamer alternatives to re-create your favorite lattes without paying the price of high calorie and diabetic prone high sugar intake! Now let’s show you how we do this!!
What You Need:
• 1 Skinni Bean Keto Brew Sachet: 23 Calories
• 3/4 Cup Hot Water (we recommend 220 degrees)
• 2 oz your choice creamer ( In this recipe we use Califa Farm’s 15 calorie Almond Milk Creamer)
•(Optional) Dairy Free Almond Milk Whip Cream: (10 Calories)
• (Optional) Organic Cinnamon & Cinnamon Stick
Calorie Total: 48 Calories
How to Prepare:
1. Empty 1 Sachet of Skinni Bean Keto Brew into hot water, fill cup about 3/4, leaving room for cream.
2. Use Frother to mix, also you can heat your creamer and use frother to froth your cream as well.
3. If you heat your creamer using microwave, since you are only using about 2oz of creamer, you wont need to heat for long. If you heat your cream daily, I recommend looking into getting a milk steamer.
4. Top your cup of Keto Brew off with your 2oz Pumpkin Spice creamer.
5. You can enjoy as is or choose to add whip cream, in this video we used a almond milk whip cream, only 10 calories and you can find this at most any grocery store.
6. Make it really pop with some cinnamon drizzle on your whip and use a cinnamon stick to garnish and also a great way to keep stirring in that cinnamon spice flavor!
Check out the video of this recipe on our YouTube or Instagram at the links below!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM!
Did you make this recipe?! We want to see!! Don’t forget to tag @skinni_bean and use hashtag #skinnilatte !!
Thanks for reading we hope you enjoy this recipe! Over and over again! Leave us a comment below about what you think!!