This amazingly tasty, yet calorie conscious concoction will have your taste buds AND your body thanking you with every sip!
Using your Keto Brew Premium Instant Coffee sachet, theres countless drinks you can make from home, and you don’t have to be a barista to do it! Did I mention, you don’t have to leave your home!?
That’s right, at only 23 calories, you can transform your morning cup into a Starbucks, look-a-like favorite! Check out other healthy, low calorie, coffee drink recipes here!
How I made this flavorful milk foam latte, is sure to awaken you for your early morning boost for the day, or an afternoon pick me up, being that its so low calorie, and all natural, it fits well with most diets!
What You Need:
- 1 Skinni Bean Keto Brew sachet
- 3/4 Hot Water
- Dairy-Free Sweet Creme Coconut Milk Creamer - (30 Calories , 4g Cane Sugar)
- Ground Cinnamon
- 0 calorie, 0 sugar Caramel Syrup
*Please be advised, due to the Grass-fed butter in Keto Brew, there is dairy in this recipe. In addition, use caution when using this specific creamer, it contains 4g Cane Sugar, if your on a strict Keto diet this will count toward your 50g allotted daily sugar intake.
How to do it:
- Open your Skinni Bean Keto Brew sachet in your coffee mug, or travel tumbler. Get a Skinni Bean Coffee Tumbler here!
- Fill your coffee mug 3/4 hot water, or fill a little more than halfway in your Skinni Bean Tumbler.
- Warm 1/4 cup Sweet Creme Coconut Milk, adding 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of Caramel 0 calorie, 0 sugar syrup.
- Once warmed, froth the milk mixture with a Skinni Bean Frother, until desired thickness of foam is achieved.
- In your coffee mug, or Skinni Bean Coffee Tumbler, you can froth the Keto Brew and hot water for extra foam, or simply place thick milk foam with cinnamon swirls and caramel flavoring on-top of your Keto Brew.
- Enjoy ☕️😊!
If you tried this and absolutely loved it like we do! Feel free to leave a comment below, and let us know how good your coffee masterpiece came out!