Coffee Spiked Keto Cocoa
Hot cocoa is perfect on a rainy day, pair it with our famous Keto Brew to make a Coffee Spiked Keto Cocoa! What a treat, at only 123 total calories this almost vegan, healthy hot cocoa is too good to not try!
- 1 Keto Brew Sachet (23 calories)
- I cup Vanilla Almond Milk (80 calories)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder (20 calories)
- 1 tbsp. Monk Fruit or Stevia sweetener (0 calories)
- Pinch of salt
- In a mug, add the cocoa powder, stevia, keto brew, salt, and mix dry ingredients.
- In a small pot, add the milk and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove and transfer the milk to the mug; stir and enjoy! Also feel free to add non-fat whipped cream and a sprinkle hot cocoa on top.
*If using a microwave, warm milk in mug for 2 minutes, then add dry mix of ingredients.
*You may use any milk if you don’t want to use Almond Milk but be wary of the calorie count, the calories in this recipe are based on the ingredients above.