Americans are drinking more coffee now than ever, according to Reuters, a study commissioned by the Natural Coffee Association, surveyed 3,000 Americans about their coffee drinking habits. The survey found that 64 percent of Americans drink a cup of coffee every day. What most people don’t know is differences between the 4 primary coffee beans, and how preparing your bean, can cause different taste, aromas and effects!
There are four primary types of coffee beans; currently in commercial circulation: Arabica (Coffee arabica), Robusta (Coffee caniphora), and the3 less common Liberica (Coffee Liberia) and Excelsa (Coffee Liberia var dewevrei) coffee beans.
- Arabica, most delicate of the four. Arabica must be farmed with great care. High quality Arabica beans have been known to be less acidic, and have a sweeter, softer taste, with tones of fruit, and berries with hints of chocolate, nuts and caramel. Arabica beans account for 60% of the worlds coffee production. They are grown at high altitudes , in areas that receive steady rainfall and have plentiful amount of shade.
- When it comes to global production, Robusta coffee beans are second favorite to Arabica beans. Mostly popular in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It’s known for its strong and often harsh flavor profile. Because of its reputation of tasting burnt, or rubbery, Robusta is not generally a very popular coffee commodity, except where strong coffee is the norm. If your main interest in a cup of coffee is very high caffeine levels, this bean may be the one for you, be prepared for it to not be as tasty.
- Liberia coffee beans are grown in very specific environments with production being far too scarce for farmers to scale their operations to fully satisfy a global marketplace. Many who have tried the coffee liken the aroma to fruit and flowers and describe the flavor as having somewhat ‘woody’ taste to it.
- The last of the four primary coffee beans is Excelsa, it’s technically member to the Liberia family, but its species is actually incredibly distinct. Primarily grown in Southeast Asia and represents only a small fraction of the worlds coffee production. It boasts a tart, fruiter flavor, known for showing attributes of both light and dark roast coffees.
Two ways to prepare your beans, brew ground coffee beans, or instant. There are actually two methods for making instant coffee. In the first, liquid coffee is sprayed in a fine mist through very hot, very dry air. By the time the coffee droplets land, they have dried into a powder. The second method is freeze-drying, where the liquid is forced from the frozen coffee. This process forces the ice to vaporize without going through the liquid stage. This leaves behind crystalline coffee powder that can be reconstituted in water.
Instant Coffee Methods
- The first method where it produces a coffee powder, the process most often results in a lack of taste and aroma but has a higher caffeine content. In some cases, the coffee powder is then supplemented with additional flavor and aroma compounds to better stimulate a fresh brewed cup of coffee.
- The second freeze dried method to instant coffee preserves the flavor and aroma, but only ranges at around 90mg of caffeine per cup.
- Coffee grounds is a preparation method where simply beans get grounded into a fine powder. Coffee grounds retain more of the caffeine content, ranging at around 125mg per cup, which also impacts a more bold flavor. Which is why adding creamer and sugar became so popular among daily coffee drinkers.
Even if you don’t drink instant coffee, it's a handy product to keep around the kitchen, because it's so concentrated, instant coffee is often much more effective at infusing a rich, flavorful cup than a freshly brewed liquid coffee derived from coffee grounds.
Skinni Bean made it easy, each Keto Brew sachet is naturally sweetened, with option to add additional extras and personalize to your taste, though we do recommend enjoying as is for the best experience!
It’s important to get the most out of your cup, here’s our opinion of the BEST way to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, with our Premium Instant Coffee, Skinni Bean Keto Brew. Made with the highest quality 100% Arabica Coffee Beans, naturally sourced and specifically chosen, hand picked ingredients with your health and wellbeing in mind!
Feel good about what you put in your body, with all ingredients specially formulated to work together to deliver the best ingredients with the most benefits, all in just one cup of our Premium Instant Coffee, Skinni Bean Keto Brew!
- MCT oil and Grass-Fed Butter promotes weight loss by putting your body in a metabolic state of ketosis. Triggered by a lack of carbs that kicks fat-burning into overdrive, and eliminates cravings. Also known to boost cognitive function, and mental clarity!
- Coconut & Bovine Collagen in its purest form, visibly improve hair, skin and nails with 500mg each, per serving.
- Only 23 calories, 3g net carbs per serving. Naturally sweetened with Monk Fruit, that’s right, there is ZERO sugar. ZERO artificial additives, non-GMO, all natural ingredients.
- Blue Lotus Flower extract offers a heightened state of mind. Mind and body experience with its relaxing, naturally euphoric properties, this has been used medically since ancient times to relieve stress, reduce anxiety and also acts as a mild stimulant. Blue Lotus Flower (Nymphaea Caerulea) is what makes Skinni Bean Keto Brew truly a one of a kind blend! Spiritual enlightenment may follow shortly after enjoying a cup of Skinni Bean Keto Brew.
The BEST way to enjoy your morning cup, with ALL the benefits—pour one sachet of Skinni Bean Keto Brew into 6-8oz of hot water, use optional hand mixer to create the perfect frothy texture. Shop our Skinni Bean Frothers!
Sip slowly, you got this!
Order a sample pack now, and try out a 2 day mind, and body, coffee experience!