Delicate Formula, All Over Care - Blue Lotus Flower Topical Oil
Skinni Bean Blue Lotus Flower Topical Multi-Use Oil
A delicate formula, for all over care, with an actual Blue Lotus Flower inside each 30ml bottle! A smooth blend of refined Blue Lotus Flower oil, Rose oil, Evening Primrose, and Jojoba oil. Each with its own set of amazing, skin boosting benefits! Did you know this topical oil can also reduce symptoms of PMS, Menopause and can support fertility!
This relaxing blend can be used morning and/or night, with only 3-4 drops needed, your 30ml bottle may last you for awhile, and you will be hooked on the many skin benefits! For visible, glowing skin, women health, and relaxation, choose this all natural oil each time!
This fits perfectly into any skincare routine, because this all natural oil is made chemical free, it's suitable for all skin types, cruelty free, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, antioxidant, alcohol free and non-cosmetic!
It's delicate fragrance is all natural, so it's not overbearing or too pungent. Making it suitable for people who have allergy to strong fragrance, it's soft, floral scent can be smelled throughout the day, though subtle, making it more enjoyable. It is even said the scent can be alluring to your partner, this is a very feminine oil!
There are many use's to this oil, for all over care! From your face, body, hair and nails! What many love about this oil, is that is dries quickly, retains moisture to skin, without being too oily and shiny. Let's talk about all the many benefits to this oil!
You can use this on your hair, from your roots, apply to scalp to prevent and treat dandruff, to the ends of your hair to repair split ends and prevent frizziness. As an overnight treatment, apply oil to hair from ends to root as an overnight hair care mask, and wash out in morning to reveal a more shiny and healthy hair texture. Use once a week as a mask to reveal less split ends, and healthier growth.
Face & Body Care
Blue lotus flower is also known to offer a variety of benefits when applied directly to the skin! Due to its soothing properties, blue lotus flower is commonly found in products designed for those who are prone to redness or irritation. However, it can also be used for all skin types, as it helps to keep skin in a balanced state. Whether your skin is on the oily side, dry, or somewhere in between, this ingredient can help to keep it in check. It’s also great for year-round use, whether it be in the summer heat when your skin is producing more oil, or in the winter when your skin needs an extra boost of moisture. Plus, with pollution levels at an all-time high, using a product with blue lotus flower can help to protect your skin against harmful free radicals. In turn, this can help to prevent dryness, darkness, wrinkling, and fine lines from developing. Overall, this ingredient is great for keeping skin smooth, hydrated, and radiant.
- Moisturizes dry skin
- Fights inflammation
- Promotes smooth skin texture
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
- Balances oil production, which can help to prevent acne
- Prevents free radical damage (due to its antioxidant content)
- Boosts radiance
Apply this oil directly to cuticles to repair broken skin, improve skin health surrounding nail, repair broken nail, treat as antibiotic to improve nail health and promote growth. Use daily on nails and hands for moisture and overall enhance appearance of hands and nails, with noticeably smooth, hydrated skin, you can feel to the touch.
- Refined Blue Lotus Flower Oil: Suitable for all skin types; moisturizes skin, improve the appearance of rough, flaky skin, combat acne and uneven skin tone.
- Rose Rugosa Oil: Astringents tighten the inflammation and help remove excess fluid, allowing for better nutrient and waste transport, and facilitating healing. Rose is especially indicated for mild burns, wounds, inflamed pores, spider veins.
- Jojoba Oil: Fades lines and small wrinkles, antibacterial properties, softens rough cuticles, heals and nourishes dry lips, boosts skin’s glow, relieve sunburn, soothe eczema, and acne prone skin, hypoallergenic, antioxidant, anti-aging - regenerating with collagen synthesis, moisturize scalp and remedy dandruff.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Increases fertility and decreases symptoms of PMS, & Menopause, minimize breast pain, moisturize skin, improve skin texture, reduce high blood pressure, improve overall skin health.
Optimize Your Oil Experience Using Our Skinni Bean 100% Real Jade Roller, With Gold Plated Fixture, and Duo Sided Ends for All Over Lympathic Massage!
The idea behind it is fairly simple: Jade is relatively cool to the touch, and has the ability to stay cool even when it comes in contact with the skin. “This cooling helps with brightening your complexion, reducing puffiness, stimulating lymphatic drainage, and promoting blood circulation. We recommend jade rolling twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening after washing your face. However, you can use the jade roller as many times as you want, whenever your face needs a moment of soothing calmness.
- The gentle pressure helps to stimulate circulation and leave the facial muscles more relaxed
- By encouraging lymphatic drainage, this boosts the skin’s natural detoxification process
- By drawing away toxins, this allows a gentle toning and lifting effect
- The naturally cooling sensation helps to calm the skin, depuff, and soothe inflammation
- Facial massage is known to be a stress reliever. The daily ritual can relieve tension and act a small act of self-care in the day